Monday, September 5, 2011

Book Blogger Appreciation Week: Short List

The short lists for Book Blogger Appreciation Week have been posted HERE and I am beyond excited to announce that Bibrary Book Lust has been shortlisted for Best GLBT Book Blog!

I don't know what to say, other than THANK YOU to everybody who nominated my little blog. It's beyond flattering, and I have to admit I am still blushing a little bit as I type this.


You can now log-in to vote at http://bbaw.heroku.com. All you need is either a Google ID or a Twitter ID. Voting closes September 10, so I would really appreciate it if you'd pop by today and cast a vote in my direction.

Thank you all again for the nomination (this is sooo cool), and best wishes to all of my fellow bloggers!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Short List nomination! Definitely well deserved! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is waaay cool. Congratulations and best of luck. I tried to vote with Google Id, but couldn't. will try again b4 the 10th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sally! So happy to see your blog celebrated!
    Namaste,
    Lee

    ReplyDelete