Monday, September 26, 2011

Mailbox Monday, What I'm Reading, and What's Beside my Bed

In My Mailbox, It's Monday, What are you Reading, and What's Beside Your Bed are weekly memes hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, Sheila at Book Journey, and Nanny at Getting Naughty Between the Stacks. Both are great ways to share the books you're either reading, or shifting to the top of your TBR pile (because, let's face it, sometimes a little shifting is the best we can manage!).

  

A few new books for review this week, including SHE-CAT: The Full Trilogy by Natasza Luca, Take Me There: Trans and Genderqueer Erotica edited by Tristan Taormino (I've been waiting on this since May, and I finally got my hands on an advance copy), Ghost Lover by Michelle Fawkes, and The Darkness by Crystal Connor (been waiting for this one to make it's way through the post office since July).

        

As always, I'm generally hopping between books as the mood grabs me. Teasing me for time and seducing my attentions this week are:

Days of Magic, Nights of War by Clive Barker
Alice in Shtuppingland by Barrie Abalard
Not Your Average American Girl by Christine Beatty

     

As for what's beside my bed this week, that would be Second Best Fantasy by Angela Kelly.


Well, that's it for now . . . what are you reading?

6 comments:

  1. A whole lot of great looking books! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice selection. Days of Magic looks really creepy. Eeeek. :-)

    Here's Mine:
    In My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books :)

    Have a great week,

    Rachel @ Fictional Fantasy

    PS - Come and check out my IMM if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm running behind per usually. Those are all great lists. You get the neatest books. Thanks for linking back up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're reading Abarat, make sure you track down an edition that includes the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are mostly new to me. I hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete