Friday, September 23, 2011

Hops, Follows, and Tag Alongs, Oh My!

The 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines and Kelly at Secrets of a Book Lover.


Q. We all love our hunky heroes, but what heroine do you have a girl-crush on?

A. Oh, so many choices, but I do so lust after the Confessors (who can break a person's mind and spirit with a touch, ensuring their perfect and perpettual obedience) and Mord-Sith (red leather-clad sexual torturers) of Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth series, along with the breath-takingly erotic, pain-is-pleasure bisexual concubine, Phèdre nò Delaunay of Jacqueline Carey's Kushiel's Legacy series.

It's time for another Book Blogger Hop, courtesy of Crazy for Books!

Book Blogger Hop

Q. ?

A. .

It's also time for the Friday Follow, courtesy of Parajunkee's View!


Q. Do you have a favorite series that you read over and over again? Tell us a bit about it and why you keep on revisiting it?

A. I'm not one to reread books - there's not enough time to read all the new stuff I have in my TBR pile, much less reread something old. If I'm reading a long series like the Wheel of Time, I might re-skim the last book, just to refresh my memory, but that's not the same as indulging in a reread.

As always, I urge you to hop around to some new blogs, tag along with some new friends, and find some great new reviews to follow. I always find something new to delight me!

10 comments:

  1. ooooh, I have not read these books! You always pick ones I have never even heard of. I feel so sheltered.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the confessors, and great choice with Phedre, I have read the first book in that series, and it was really great! Thanks for stopping by my blog today Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about not having enough time. I have trouble finishing the books on my TBR list let alone the books I've already read. Great answer!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya! Here for the 18+ Follow. I've not read this series so don't know who your crush is, but I believe you when you say she is awesome ;)

    Have a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang, you've made me push the Kushiel's Legacy series up on my TBB list.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And definitely give the Dark Hunter series a try ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another series I havent read! I will have to look it up though and see if the heroine is as good as you say. Great work!

    http://samsawesomness.blogspot.com/2011/09/18-and-over-book-blogger-follow_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through. I've heard great things about the Wheel of Time series. I'd like to get to it some time.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to chance upon your blog. Any book lover is a friend of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read any of those! Guess I have more to add to my TBR pile, LOL! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete