Monday, September 5, 2011

Book Blogger Appreciation Week: Short List

The short lists for Book Blogger Appreciation Week have been posted HERE and I am beyond excited to announce that Bibrary Book Lust has been shortlisted for Best GLBT Book Blog!

I don't know what to say, other than THANK YOU to everybody who nominated my little blog. It's beyond flattering, and I have to admit I am still blushing a little bit as I type this.

You can now log-in to vote at All you need is either a Google ID or a Twitter ID. Voting closes September 10, so I would really appreciate it if you'd pop by today and cast a vote in my direction.

Thank you all again for the nomination (this is sooo cool), and best wishes to all of my fellow bloggers!


  1. Congratulations on your Short List nomination! Definitely well deserved! Keep up the great work!

  2. That is waaay cool. Congratulations and best of luck. I tried to vote with Google Id, but couldn't. will try again b4 the 10th.

  3. Congrats Sally! So happy to see your blog celebrated!