Saturday, March 28, 2020

TGCaption - Paying for the Cure (bisexual genderswap)

TG Captions are one of my favorite forms of storytelling. There is no narrative fluff, no extraneous details, just the hook, the twist, and the climax.


They say every cloud has a silver lining, but I like to dream big. My clouds have pink linings and I am going to enjoy finding every single one!


Speaking of ways to pass the time, my Smashwords collection is currently 60% off as part of the Authors Give Back promotion!


2 comments:

  1. A nicely turned tale with a delightful twist...
    I would gladly be your 100th but....the cage constrains my earthly lusts!!!
    Sorry....I've spent the day reading Shakespeare....
    I liked it Sally....it gave me a smile....and smiles have been in short supply lately!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hon! I find myself caught between wanting to mute/ignore any mention of COVID, pretend the world hasn't gone tits-up, and wanting to extract a few smiles from the situation, give us all a reason to be happy and hopeful.

      I think next weekend will be the last of my virus-themed captions, and then I'm going to deliberately focus on sexier, sillier, sissier themes.

      Delete