Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Bex Party! (sissy shemale comics)

Continuing our theme of illustrated delights, author/artist Bex has graciously offered to grace our pages once again. While we have explored his work from Amazing Transformation ComicsTGComics.com, and Lustomic, today he has offered to share a short promotional comic with readers of the bookshelf!

If you enjoy it, please do check out some of my Bex reviews and be sure to visit him at http://bexcomix.blogspot.ca

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥





♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Bex is an Italian who specializes in hand drawn comics - erotic, transgender, sissy, shemale, slut, crossdressing, fetish, and fumetti erotica. 

http://bexcomix.blogspot.ca
@bexcomix1

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that art style! I’m going to have to pick up some of his work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have long considered taking my stories and having this type of artwork done, but these artists are so fantastic that they are also very expensive to contract work from. For now I have to struggle with just being a huge fan!!!

    ReplyDelete