Saturday, December 15, 2018

TGCaption - A Good Sport Gets Drafted (feminization bisexual brothel)

TG Captions are one of my favorite forms of storytelling. There is no narrative fluff, no extraneous details, just the hook, the twist, and the climax.


I knew exactly what this one was going to be about. I knew who he was, why he was going to the brothel, and what the challenge would be. I even knew he'd become more than just a fun bit of eye candy, but the sports puns came right out of left field.

4 comments:

  1. Puck me Baby!!!!

    Sorry Sally, it was the first thing that came to mind....
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Given the spaces I've escaped from, I tend to have a hard time with these kind of captions and the abuse I've seen them engender.

    Having said that, this is a better one of the genre and made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hon! While I do dark captions on occasion, I prefer a happy ending.

      I tend to put something of myself into characters like Dave - the social anxiety is totally mine - so there's sympathy/empathy that drives me towards that ending.

      Tomorrow's caption is one of the dark ones, but what I have scheduled for next Saturday is one of my fave happy endings in a long while.

      Delete