Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Coming Soon: Women's Orgasm Erotica is . . . well . . . coming soon!

Coming Soon: Women's Orgasm Erotica, edited by the amazing Rachel Kramer Bussel and featuring a story (The Size of Love) by yours truly will be in-stores and on e-readers July 13th!

You can pre-order copies at Amazon | Bn.com | Books-a-Million | Chapters and add it to Goodreads,

If you'd like a sneak-peak at the table of contents, Rachel has shared that on Tumblr.

As you can imagine, I was hugely exited to find the anthology open to ownvoices stories by transgender women (that's me!), and I ticked off a few other boxes that Rachel was looking for as well, including creative fetishes and unusual settings. Having a story included in an anthology like this is a dream come true, and I can't wait for you all the read it!

Attention Book Reviewers! Electronic galleys are available to readers willing to post a review on Amazon within the first few weeks of the book's release, provided they have an active account, have posted a review in the past, and meet the purchase eligibility requirements to post reviews. Just pop me a note and I'd be delighted to share the sign-up page.

There will also be a virtual release-day event hosted by romance bookstore Love's Sweet Arrow that I've bravely/foolishly agreed to take part in. That excites me and terrifies me in equal measure, but the submissive in me couldn't refuse Rachel's invitation (or sternly affectionate reminders). More news on that as it becomes available!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the inclusion!

    Are you going to be in your full Sally regalia? Video or just an audio/text interview? We are very curious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's July, so I'm REALLY hoping we'll be in better shape from a Covid perspective and I can get my hair, makeup, and nails done, and shop for a cute summer dress. :)

      Delete