Saturday, February 22, 2020

TGCaption - Judge a Book by its Cover (genderswap)

TG Captions are one of my favorite forms of storytelling. There is no narrative fluff, no extraneous details, just the hook, the twist, and the climax.


If you are a regular reader of 'Dee'lusions of Grandeur, then you know Dee has been doing a series of 'bench' captions lately. So, taking my inspiration from that, I present the first of my 'book' series of captions. A little self-serving, perhaps, but I do live and breathe books . . .

2 comments:

  1. I've created a wonderful monster! But what happens if you are reading one of those books WHILE sitting on a bench? Do they cancel each other out? Or do they throw the world into some sort of cataclysmic orgy of body switching?

    Or maybe just a bit of vitamin D from the sunshine so you don't get sick because you spend too much time inside reading!

    Lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's got books...
    It's got a bench....
    I's got a mention of Dee...
    And it's got a plug for a great author!!!!
    What's not to love?
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete