Saturday, February 8, 2020

TGCaption - For the Sake of a Simple Poke (transformation bimbo)

TG Captions are one of my favorite forms of storytelling. There is no narrative fluff, no extraneous details, just the hook, the twist, and the climax.


It seems like there's always a new disease going around, one that the media latches onto and turns into the health scare of the season. That's not to say caution isn't warranted - forewarned is forearmed, despite what celebrity anti-vaxxers would have us believe.

Anyway, I wanted to flip the paranoia on its head and examine what might happen if a new virus were to have a different outcome. 

Now. I'm not saying Jim went to a human hormonavirus party to deliberately get infected, but I think I saw him standing way too close while talking to Kaaren; I'm pretty sure that was Dee flinging pepper around like it was fairy dust, making everybody sneeze; and I'm 100% sure that was Terri urging everybody to swap panties on the way out.

Not that I was there, of course. I swear it!

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty happy that the "new" generation of girls are wearing hosiery! I am upset that the coronavirus isn't making everyone sit on a beach in a bikini drinking alcohol with limes in them. *dad joke warning ahead* Every time I head mad cow disease, I still immediately think back to, "Moooo, dammit! Moooooooo, dammit!"

    And if they are vaccinating everyone, shouldn't we all be growing at least tiny boobies? Or maybe getting sensitive, expanded nipples? What a raw deal!

    It's always a good time to caption events as they are actually happening and put a TG spin on them. Every time I hear "Bombogenesis" during the weather, I am imagining the anchor evolving on the set into a blonde bombshell with high hair and chewing gum, having trouble pronouncing most of the words on the teleprompter.

    The caption was lots of fun, and thanks for the shout out! I think I'll check out Terri sometime this week when I get a chance. I'll just be back here with my pepper mill hooked up to my cordless drill! Everyone will be grinding soon enough .. oh yes, soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sally....I'm pretty sure that Jim got some kind of body fluid on him when I sneezed....but truth be told even if he did it probably wasn't mine!!!!
    Very fun cap.....and thanks for the linky you put in there for me and the gurls!!!
    I'm picturing warehouses full of unused vaccines and lingerie boutiques across the country completely selling out!!!!
    I loved it!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably wasn't even yours. That made me laugh way too hard!

    ReplyDelete