Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Shemale Dickgirl Taboo Collection 1 by Thomas Pike (taboo shemale dubcon NSFW)

Thomas Pike is an author I have been enjoying for several years, drawn in by what I called (in my first review of his work) the trashy sort of taboo approach he brings to transgender erotica. That approach led to some censorship issues with Amazon, however, which stopped him from publishing for a while. He has since made a triumphant return, taking full advantage of the freedom offered Smashwords, and I am excited to be reading him again.

It goes without saying, this review (like his stories) is totally NSFW. You have been warned . . . or teased, take your pick.

While he has a Shemale Taboo MEGA Bundle available for those who want to dive in and fully indulge in all 34 of his Smashwords stories, I chose to start a bit smaller with his first Shemale Dickgirl Taboo Collection.

The collection opens with Shemale Taking Turns With Her Dog, which was less icky and more erotic than I expected. I think it was the sensuality of the story that drew me in, and the sweetness of it that opened my mind to the rest of the collection.

Pregnant Woman Raped By Black Shemale is an edgy story of dubious consent, which delivers exactly what the title promises, but an enjoyable read. It is the personalities that make this memorable, and the focus on pleasure that keeps it from being creepy or cruel.

Shemale Fucking Her Horse's Cock was somehow both sweetly curious and absolutely nasty at the same time. I don't even want to know if what Pike imagines might be possible, especially the climax, but it was well done!

Teaching Her Daughter How To Mount was probably my favorite story of the collection. I loved the way it slowly layers one taboo on another, building an erotic story of impossible breeding. Even with those taboos, I thought the whole story was very sexy, very well-written.

Oh Deer! Bucked In The Ass is one of those stories you have to read to appreciate, a blend of taboo erotica, slapstick humor, and cuteness overload. It was a fun variation on the themes of the other stories.

Knotting Her Sister's Horse Cock was the most imaginative story in the collection, a new variation on impossible breeding and sexual experimentation, with a lesbian affair that kind of brings together the most prevalent taboos of the collection.

Black Shemales Breeding Their Adopted White Daughter was everything I had hoped for, maybe a little sweeter than I had expected, and certainly a lot less nasty, but a fabulous story. To be honest, it kind of made me want to be adopted myself.

Thomas Pike is a quiet fellow that has found his calling with writing all sorts of Lesbian, Shemale, and even some Futa erotica. Now that he is on Smashwords, he can now focus on Incest, Bestiality, and even Forced encounters! If you're a fan of tamer themes, be sure to check him out at other retailers!

http://www.thomaspikeerotica.com
@TPikeErotica

No comments:

Post a Comment