Saturday, February 4, 2023

I'm a 2022 Golden Pigtail Smut Award Nominee - Please Vote!

I'm so excited to share that I'm a 2022 Golden Pigtail Smut Award Nominee and I would dearly love it if you'd take a few moments to cast your vote. You don't need to log in or provide any personal info, you just need to vote. Simple as that!

Under the "Everything's Better in a Group" Award for Best Erotic Anthology, I'm part of an exciting anthology that I'd love to see get some recognition:

  • Heckin' Lewd: Trans and Nonbinary Erotica - Mx. Nillin Lore

In the "All Love" Award for LGBTQ+ Erotica you'll find a story that's very near-and-dear to my heart, a tale I put so much of myself into:

  • Gurls Gone Wild: Naughty in Nature - Sally Bend

And in the "Things That Go Hump in the Night" Award for Paranormal/Horror Erotica, my dark pseudonym has a story it's taken me 3 years to get just right, and which I believe is one of the best things I've ever written:

  • Lost Ladies of the Nightmare - S.B. Medina 


Please take a few moments to cast your vote - and if I'm so lucky as to be a finalist, I'll ask you one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment