Friday, February 10, 2012

18 & Over Book Blogger Follow

The 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines.


Q. Reviews; do you write them as soon as you finish a book or not?

A. No. Sometimes, especially when a book just didn't *wow* me, I find first impressions can be deceiving. I like to think about a book for a day or two, see how I feel about it with a little distance between us, and then tackle a review.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you about thinking about how I feel about a book before posting my review!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writing a review for a book you didn't love is always hard. I tend to find that those take more time when writing a review.

    ReplyDelete