It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday, What are you Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.


Still hopping between books as the mood grabs me, but the ones that have caught (and successfully held) my attention are:

♥ Mark 947 by Calpernia Addams (this has been on my to-read list for a while now, so I'm really not sure what catapulted it to my reading list, but so far it's wonderful - and eerily identifiable)

Mark 947: A Life Shaped by God, Gender and Force of Will

♥ The Salbine Sisters by Sarah Ettritch (just starting this one, but it's quite lovely so far)

The Salbine Sisters

♥ Mistress Rules by Christine d'Abo (still saving this one for a cold and snowy night, which should be soon!)

♥ Deviant Ark by Christopher Newman (a future dystopia, a closeted lesbian colonist, dual-gendered aliens, and the threat of interstellar war . . . looking to start in on this next)


Well, that's it for now . . . what are you reading?
♥

Comments

  1. The Salbine Sisters definitely spark my interest. Maybe it is the book cover, but I can't wait to read your thoughts on that one. If you have some time, stop by my blog for this huge giveaway I am having.

    http://www.fpreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I just read what Mark 947 was about. That sounds really interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment