Wednesday, February 13, 2019

On Your Knees for the Futanari Nun by Ashe Valenti (futa lesbian erotica)

Confessing to the Futanari Nun, the first book of the Hung Nuns Series from Ashe Valenti was a delightful surprise, a story of physical seduction and spiritual encouragement that somehow managed to blend the trappings of traditional faith with those of kinky fetishes. It was deliciously wicked and altogether wonderful.

On Your Knees for the Futanari Nun continues the story, but shifts the focus from confession to contrition. The story opens with a clever bit of silent communication between Casey and Sister Angelica, which gives her a reason to be kept after class for a post-holiday reunion. Their ruse leads to a misunderstanding, however, when Evelyn witnesses their shared orgasm and decides that deliberately misbehaving will earn her the same punishment.

Before I say anything else about Evelyn, I have to say I love how Casey's character is developed here. She genuinely loves Sister Angelica, and refuses to do anything to jeopardize their relationship. It would have been all too easy for her to smile and point Evelyn towards another futanari nun, but she is hurt by what she mistakes for a threat of blackmail, and deeply conflicted about betraying any secrets. There is genuine emotional conflict there, and that makes this a better story.

As for Evelyn, I loved her character development almost as much, watching as she forces herself to play the role of a good, pious student, only to ultimately break down and earn her physical reward with an act of spiritual surrender. It may not be precisely what the church teaches, but there is a definite morality beneath the erotica, and a lovely message of self-acceptance that resonates beautifully.

Now, I know you are all wondering about the good stuff, and it this a story dripping with it! The exploration of young female bodies is wondrous, and the worship of futanari sexuality is glorious. We are invited to bear witness to extraordinary acts of human debauchery that will leave your heart racing and your panties wet, but the emotional aspect is just as important, leaving a smile of contentment on your face when all is said and done. With the overall mythology established by the first book, On Your Knees for the Futanari Nun is a more intimate tale, and possibly more satisfying because of it.

About Ashe Valenti: I'm Ashe Valenti, and I live to write the most outrageous and sexy dickgirl stories you've ever read..I feel in love with the dickgirl/futanari concept in high school, and I've wanted to write exciting futa stories ever since. Nothing gives me more pleasure than crafting sexy dickgirl characters and putting them in with lusty female lovers in sexy scenarios!

I hope you enjoy reading my books as much as I enjoy writing them.

@Futanari_Writer

https://futanari-erotica.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again, Sally! I'm so happy you enjoyed it, and I have to say you have a very keen understanding for what I was going for :)

    ReplyDelete