Sunday, February 24, 2019

TGCaption - Comic Con Consequences (feminization cosplay crossplay)

TG Captions are one of my favorite forms of storytelling. There is no narrative fluff, no extraneous details, just the hook, the twist, and the climax.


Definitely going with a cosplay/crossplay theme this weekend. My love for Star Wars and ebbed and waned over the years, but there is so much potential in its alien races. Slave Leia alway seems to be the go-to choice for sexy fantasies, but those Twi'lek tentacle-like appendages . . . wow!

2 comments:

  1. OK....I'll admit it....your level of Star Wars knowledge leaves me in the dust!!!
    But I did enjoy your cap nonetheless!!!
    I have seen the costumes and I have been amazed at the creativity involved and at some of the gender-bending that goes on....although it's commonly women assuming mens roles and rarely the other way...although I bet most of those fanboys would jump at the chance to wear a pair of the Scarlet Witch's panties!!!!
    Do you do this Sally? Are you a comic-com girl?
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally a comic con girl, but I've never done the cosplay thing. I want to. I know a crossdresser in Toronto who is AMAZING with her costumes, and I'm hoping I can get her to tutor me or help me with a costume for this summer.

      Delete