Sunday, May 15, 2011

Monday In My Mailbox - What Are You Reading - What's Beside Your Bed?

In My Mailbox, It's Monday, What are you Reading, and What's Beside Your Bed? are weekly memes hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, Sheila at Book Journey, and Nanny at Getting Naughty Between the Sheets, respectively. All three are great ways to share the books you're either reading, or shifting to the top of your TBR pile (because, let's face it, sometimes a little shifting is the best we can manage!).


New in my mailbox this week are:

An Expanded Love by Jacqueline Applebee (for review)
Inherit The Throne by Steve DeWinter (for review)

An Expanded Love   Inherit The Throne  

As always, I'm generally hopping between books as the mood grabs me. Teasing me for time and seducing my attentions this week are:

Cast the Cards edited by S.L. Armstrong (an erotic collection of short stories - this is what's beside my bed)
Alice in Genderland by Richard J. Novic (a gloriously honest and revealing story)
The Last Continent by Terry Pratchett (because sometimes you just need a reason to smile)
I Want to Die in Drag by Ed Wood (surprisingly good for what I originally picked up as a novelty)


Cast the Cards   Alice in Genderland: A Crossdresser Comes of Age   The Last Continent   I Want to Die in Drag: The Transgender Classic

Well, that's it for now . . . what are you reading?

5 comments:

  1. I always have at least 6 books beside my bed! Most of the time, I'm just lazy to put them back on the shelf lol. I have not heard of those books before but I hope you enjoy all of them. :)

    - Chel
    The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great week for you..


    heres mine

    http://satinsbookishcorner.blogspot.com/2011/05/monday-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait Ed Wood wrote a book? Is it as bad as his movies? Just kidding, but I would like to know what you think of it. Any way thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking reads! Enjoy them... I am so in the mood for a good book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you go back and forth between books like that? I can't do that, I have to stick one out until I'm done before I can move on to the next. I like to give them my full attention but I've seen so many others go back and forth between several books as well. Maybe I just have a short attention span. LoL

    http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete