Sunday, May 1, 2011

Monday In My Mailbox - What Are You Reading - What's Beside Your Bed?

In My Mailbox, It's Monday, What are you Reading, and What's Beside Your Bed? are weekly memes hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, Sheila at Book Journey, and Nanny at Getting Naughty Between the Sheets, respectively. All three are great ways to share the books you're either reading, or shifting to the top of your TBR pile (because, let's face it, sometimes a little shifting is the best we can manage!).


Most recent arrivals in my Mailbox are:

The Empress Sword by Paulette Jaxton (purchased)
Sextopia by Daniel Printz (purchased)
Sistine Heresy by Justine Saracen (purchased)
Fallen by Tim Lebbon (purchased)
The Collectors by Lesley Gowan (for review)
Raven Mask by Winter Pennington (for review)
nevermore by Nell Stark & Trinity Tam (for review)

The Empress Sword  Sextopia  Sistine Heresy  Fallen  The Collectors  Raven Mask (Kassandra Lyall Preternatural Investigator Series)  nevermore

As always, I'm generally hopping between books as the mood grabs me. Teasing me for time and seducing my attentions this week are:

Tricks by Rick R. Reed (great story, both romantic and tense)
Transgender Erotica: Trans Figures edited by M. Christian (this is what's beside my bed right now!)
The Flight of the Silver Vixen by Annalinde Matichei (Swashbuckling space-opera with an interesting take on gender)
Alice in Genderland by Richard J. Novic (a gloriously honest and revealing story)


Tricks  Transgender Erotica: Trans Figures (Southern Tier Editions)  The Flight of the Silver Vixen: An all-girl action adventure in deep space  Alice in Genderland: A Crossdresser Comes of Age

Well, that's it for now . . . what are you reading?

4 comments:

  1. It looks as though you have quite a list to choose from, happy reading! Have a delightful week. My Monday:http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/05/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-37.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bounce between books too. Great reading list, have fun! Thanks for linking up with What's Beside Your Bed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great list of books! I too am in several books at once....

    ReplyDelete