Spring Celebration 2011 - It's Almost Over!
To help celebrate the season, please join me for one last week of interviews, guest posts, and one HUGE giveaway!
Here is a taste of what's in store for this week:
- The first part of an interview with the amazing Alice Novic, author of the classic transgender memoir Alice in Genderland: A Crossdresser Comes of Age. For those of you anxious to read more, I'll be featuring the second part of her interview next month, along with my review.
- A guest review from one of my very favourite people in the transgender world, Calie (from T-Central) who will be talking about The Uninvited Dilemma: A Question of Gender.
- An interview with the wonderfully prolific and supportive J.M. Snyder, publisher of JMS Books, to whom I owe a debt of thanks for making this month's giveaways possible. Her latest, Encore, was just published this week (and could be part of one lucky winner's prize).
- A guest post from Justin Hall (author of the Lambda Award Nominee Glamazonia) on transgender and genderqueer themes in comics and graphic novels.
- An interview with the fantastic Drew Hunt, author of such gay male erotic romances as Twelve Hours, Fireside Romance, and Calvin's Cowboy (all of which are published by JMS Books, which means any one could be chosen as part of this weeks' grand prize)
- A review of Lee Harlem Robinson's latest, A Stray Hand (which she has graciously offered up as part of our final giveaway)
- A guest review from one of my favourite authors, Mykola Dementiuk, who will be talking about Confessions of a Transvestite Prostitute by Chris Burrows (I invite you to revisit my interview with Chris, in case you missed it).
As for that HUGE giveaway I mentioned, one lucky winner will receive the following:
- Their choice of any title (print or electronic) from JMS Books
- Their choice of any title (print or electronic) from Bold Strokes Books
- Their choice of either a print or electronic copy of Sarah Ettritch's The Salbine Sisters.
- An electronic copy of Lee Harlem Robinson's A Stray Hand
What do you have to do to enter? Well, it's really quite simple:
- Simply leave a comment on any of this week's April Celebration interviews, reviews & recommendations mentioned above, and be sure to include your email address in the comment so I can contact the winners. It's really that easy.
- You don't have to be a follower, but being a follower will earn you a bonus entry for the week (just let me know in your comment if you're a new follower or an old favourite).
I encourage you to stop by all week (all month, for that matter) and leave a comment on all of our guests, either to enter the week's giveaway, or just to express your appreciation for their efforts. Comments are open until Sunday (May 1st) at midnight, and I'll be drawing the winners on Monday (May 2nd).
Thanks to our guests for participating, to our sponsors for helping out, and to you - the readers - for stopping by and taking part!