Wednesday, April 20, 2011

REVIEW: Unavailable by Angela Kelly

This evening brings another of my reviews for Queer Magazine Online. For those of you who have never stopped by, it's a free LGBTQ social networking site, complete with news, travel guides, magazine style articles, and (of course) book reviews/news.

Click here for my review of
Unavailable by Angela Kelly

As always, a big thanks goes out to Serena Yates for giving me a chance to once again contribute to her wonderful site. It really is worth exploring, and there's definitely more than enough book reviews, book news, and author features to keep you busy and top off your to-be-read piles.

As always, here's to even more reading, reviewing, and sharing a love of books!

Hugs,
Sally

3 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    Thanks for the review on QMO. I think you'll be happy to know that I have an actual lesbian partner and we've been together a couple of years now. People really DO change. :-)

    A. Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear, Kelly! I know you intentionally focussed on those relationships, and we didn't get to share in any of the more successful ones, but I definitely came out of it with the sense that you were on your way to finding love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again. I'll make sure you get a copy of my new book, Second Best Fantasy, scheduled for release in late July. This one's fiction!

    ReplyDelete