Friday, December 24, 2010

No Hops or Tag Alongs, but a Friday Follow!

Seems to be a quiet day on the book blogger hop/tag-along/follow front . . . gee, you'd almost think it was a holiday or something! LOL

So, Kudos to Rachel over at Parajunkee's View for keeping the Friday Follow tradition alive.



This week's very seasonal question is:

What are you plans for this fabulous day?

Not much different from any other day - another early morning in the office, looking forward to a long day ahead of dealing with the frantic rush of last-minute tasks that should have been completed weeks ago - and would have, if anybody would listen to little ol' me. :)

As always, I urge you to hop around to some new blogs, tag along with some new friends, and find some great new reviews to follow. I always find something new to delight me!

6 comments:

  1. I popped in via the Hop. Hope you will stop by and take a look around my blog, too.

    I'm off today to take a meal and presents to a family with lots of troubles this Christmas.

    I'm a new follower!

    http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2010/12/quiet-masterpieces.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working today as well. Only until noon though, then I'm off to bake pies!

    Happy Holidays!
    Carmel @ Rabid Reads / Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love last minute errands on the busiest day of the year. Hope you have a Wonderful Christmas.

    Xmas Eve Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower. Stopping by to say Happy Holidays and I'm sad that you are having to work today :( Hope you get a little time for you and your family.

    Christmas Eve FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas, I hope your day isn't too stressful and that Santa brought you lots of books & goodies!
    http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower...

    demitrialunetta.blogspot.com

    It sucks you had to work on Christmas Eve, I (luckily) got the day off and managed to barely get my Christmas shopping done :)

    ReplyDelete