Monday, December 13, 2010

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday, What are you Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.


Still hopping between books as the mood grabs me, but the ones that have caught (and successfully held) my attention are:

Mark 947 by Calpernia Addams (this has been on my to-read list for a while now, so I'm really not sure what catapulted it to my reading list, but so far it's wonderful - and eerily identifiable)

Mark 947: A Life Shaped by God, Gender and Force of Will

The Salbine Sisters by Sarah Ettritch (just starting this one, but it's quite lovely so far)

The Salbine Sisters

Mistress Rules by Christine d'Abo (still saving this one for a cold and snowy night, which should be soon!)

Deviant Ark by Christopher Newman (a future dystopia, a closeted lesbian colonist, dual-gendered aliens, and the threat of interstellar war . . . looking to start in on this next)


Well, that's it for now . . . what are you reading?

2 comments:

  1. The Salbine Sisters definitely spark my interest. Maybe it is the book cover, but I can't wait to read your thoughts on that one. If you have some time, stop by my blog for this huge giveaway I am having.

    http://www.fpreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I just read what Mark 947 was about. That sounds really interesting!

    ReplyDelete