Sunday, December 12, 2010

2010 Rainbow Awards - Winners!

Elisa has released the winners of the 2010 Rainbow Awards, and I'm very pleased to see a few of my favourite reads on the list:

Best Bisexual / Transgender Contemporary:
1) Iolanthe Woulff - She's My Dad (read my review here)
2) Clifford Henderson - Spanking New
3) Mykola Dementiuk - Dee Dee Day

Best Lesbian Contemporary:
1) Kim Pritikel - 1049 Club (read my review here)
2) V.K. Powell - Fever
3) Geonn Cannon - Tilting at Windmills

Best Bisexual, Transgender & Lesbian Fantasy:
1) Sandra McDonald - Diana Comet and Other Improbable Tales
2) Jane Fletcher - Wolfsbane Winter (read my review here)
3) Alex Mykals - Nigredo (read my review here)

Best Lesbian Paranormal / Horror:
1) Nell Stark & Trinity Tam - Everafter (on my to-read list)
2) Moondancer Drake - Natural Order
3) Gill McNight - Goldenseal (on my to-read list)

 Best Overall Bisexual / Transgender Fiction:
1) Sandra McDonald - Diana Comet and Other Improbable Tales
2) Angelia Sparrow & Naomi Brooks - Showdown at Yellowstone River
3) Iolanthe Woulff - She's My Dad (read my review here)

Best Overall Lesbian Fiction:
1) Colette Moody - The Seduction of Moxie
2) Kim Pritikel - 1049 Club (read my review here)
3) Ronica Black - The Seeker

Check out the complete list of very deserving winners here:

Rainbow Awards: And the award goes to...

Congrats to all, and thanks to Elisa for putting this together!

No comments:

Post a Comment