Monday, November 9, 2015

My Life as a Sissy Whore by Cassandra Dahl

At 137 pages, My Life as a Sissy Whore is just long enough to satisfy as a transgender themed erotic novella, but stops shy of being so long that it overstays its welcome. Cassandra Dahl tells a story that is almost fairy tale in some aspects, with a young man living a dream he never knew he had, but (like all fairy tales) there is some darkness before the happily-ever-after.

Claude is a young hitchhiker who accepts a ride with a charming older stranger, and then naively accepts an invitation to spend the night. When he steps out of the shower before bed, he finds his clothes gone (to be laundered, or so the note says), with only drawers and closets full of feminine things to get him through the night. it is cute the way he sorts through everything, trying to pick the least feminine pieces, but still cannot help but admire the way they may him along. Along with his earlier naiveté, there is a definite innocence to Claude that makes him so adorable as a protagonist.

As we discover, Mr. Blain wants Claude to stay on as his personal sissy whore. In exchange for his room and board, his opulent wardrobe, and his surgical enhancements, all he has to do is serve his new Master and please their houseguests. it is not an easy decision, and I love that he has some real concerns about his debts and friends back home, but the allure is too much to pass up. Before long - with the assistance of Isabelle - Claudine finds herself becoming a new addition to Mr. Blain's wall of erotic sissy pinups. there is some lovely description here of how she feels in becoming so feminine, and the lustful innocence with which she takes on her lovers, completely uninhibited, is just delightful.

The dark twist towards the end is actually something I expected to see much earlier on, and there is still an erotic element to its dark, borderline non-consensual whoring, but what it really serves to do is set up the final romantic twist. It is there, in the arms of Claudine's savior, that the story delivers on its fairy tale promise. There are some awkward moments and some unusual phrasings in the narrative, and I would have liked to see more of the action, but Cassandra Dahl is definitely an author to keep an eye on.


1 comment:

  1. I often wonder how sacred up am I these days. As if I told you how I felt, one would think like wow. Ha-ha. Try being me for a day. It's like sometimes I think I'd be happier on my knees pleasing cock n my superiors, who ever they are m being TS real time, it's like one sometimes has to hide how one truly feels, as do I notice is getting harder and harder to do each day

    ReplyDelete