Sunday, October 16, 2011

Mailbox Monday, What I'm Reading, and What's Beside my Bed

In My Mailbox, It's Monday, What are you Reading, and What's Beside Your Bed are weekly memes hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, Sheila at Book Journey, and Nanny at Getting Naughty Between the Stacks. Both are great ways to share the books you're either reading, or shifting to the top of your TBR pile (because, let's face it, sometimes a little shifting is the best we can manage!).

  

A few books for review this week - Red Satin Christmas by Giselle Renarde (she's so good to me!), Code of Darkness by Chris Lindberg (via The Virtual Book Tour Cafe), and The Hunter by Theresa Meyers (via Bewitching Book Tours).



As always, I'm generally hopping between books as the mood grabs me. Teasing me for time and seducing my attentions this week are:

Caressed by Moonlight by Amanda J. Greene
The Devil's Weekend by Jim Bronyaur
The One Percenters by John Podgursky

     


As for what's beside my bed this week, that would be a double-shot of Sovereign Erotics edited by Qwo-Li Driskill, and Best Bondage Erotica 2012 edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel.


  


Well, that's it for now . . . what are you reading?

9 comments:

  1. I still haven't read an erotic book. I do have a copy of The Phantom of the Opera erotica called Unmasked. I really want to read it but I just haven't had the chance to yet.

    Happy reading

    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-31.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your books. My favorite read this week is Pirate King by Laurie R. King. This week I want to finish How to Party with a Killer Vampire by Penny Warner. Please come see what else I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the books look good! Looks like your going to have a busy week!

    http://missourireadings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hunter looks really good!
    And Caressed by Moonlight was really good. :)

    Here is my Monday! + 2 Awesome Giveaways! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An interesting selection of books this week - I hope you enjoy them!


    Shelleyrae @ Book'd out
    www.bookdout.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. All new titles to me.

    I am rebooting my blog at a new address http://www.escapewithdollycas.com/
    I hope you will stop by and let me know what you think.

    Have a great week!!

    Dollycas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reading a frightening book for seniors, a retired couple in Burlington Vermont has their three children and two grandchildren come back to their home to live with them.
    "The Arrivals" by Meg Mitchell Moore

    Mike

    ReplyDelete