Stacking The Shelves (Reading Reality) and The Sunday Post (Caffeinated Reviewer) are both blog memes about sharing the books we’re adding to the shelves and sharing news of the week ahead.
New Arrivals
It's been a few weeks since I've posted, so the new additions have certainly piled up. First up, I grabbed a trio of e-books, including The Jasad Heir (The Scorched Throne book 1) by Sara Hashem, The Way of Shadows (Night Angel book 1) by Brent Weeks, and Thief of Songs (Twin Kingdoms Romances book 1) by M.C.A. Hogarth.
On the review front, I got all 4 books of She Came at the Glass Heel by Tatiana Vixen Reyes, an ongoing series of interconnected romance novellas set in The Glass Heel, a legendary transgender nightclub in Chicago.
Also, thanks to the lovely Miss B.J. Frazier, I'm ready to catch up on episodes 33-37 of The Dominion and the Sugilite, an ongoing fantasy/sci-fi erotic soap opera with femdom themes.
Currently Reading
I did a ton of reading on vacation - I'm still catching up on the reviews. It was nice to unplug and just get lost in books, and I'm keeping that going this week with House of Crimson Hearts by Ruby Roe, a steamy sapphic vampire romance, and The Splintered Sun by Tad Williams, an Osten Ard prequel set in the lands of of Hernystir and Erkynland.














Comments
Post a Comment