Saturday, November 6, 2021

Erotica Book Review: Adventures at BimboCon: The Prototype by Sasha Dylena (feminization)

Title: 
Adventures at BimboCon: The Prototype
Author: Sasha Dylena
Publication Date: Oct 19, 2021
Protagonist Gender: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Fetishes: Feminization, Dollification, Forced Bisexuality

I've been a fan of John/Sasha Dylena for years. I've genuinely loved everything they've sent my way for review, so when I was offered the chance to edit Adventures at BimboCon: The Prototype, it was one of the easiest decisions I've ever made.

There's so much about this book that I loved, so many kinky fetishes and fun personalities that make it a delight to read. Peter is such a nice guy, so very plain and vanilla, that part of you wants to hold him close and protect him . . . but another part, a darker part perhaps, wants to thrust him into the heart of the story and vicariously enjoy the things that will be done to him.

I don't want to give too much away, but some guilty exploration with an experimental new sex toy leads to Peter being completely taken over, transformed into a bimbo sex robot that responds to the wishes and desires of those around her. He's helpless inside his own body, forced to experience every degrading act, and the worst part is, the longer it goes on, the harder it is to resist and cling to his stubborn vanilla heterosexuality.

The amount of detail in the story is just lovely, perfect for fans of both feminization and dollification, and the erotic encounters are frantic and fascinating. There's a story behind it all, a plot to explain what's happening and why, but that's for you to discover. All I'll say is I'm very glad to have had my fingers in this, and I think you'll enjoy slipping inside as well.

Rating: ♀ ♀ ♀ ♀ 

No comments:

Post a Comment