Saturday, December 19, 2020

TGCaption - Season for Sharing (mindcontrol crossdressing bisexual)

 TG Captions are one of my favorite forms of storytelling. There is no narrative fluff, no extraneous details, just the hook, the twist, and the climax.


For this year's DIY Christmas Challenge over on Dee's blog, I wasn't quite sure what to do with the image she provided, but I started it from the wife's perspective, got the halfway mark, and then the simple confusion of "put out" did the rest. Consider this a Chrismas exclusive, though, because I edited it to include the line Dee took me to task for forgetting in my original!

2 comments:

  1. Fine! Don't follow the rules on MY blog, but flaunt them on yours! LOL

    I think I've already reddened your winter cheeks enough with my paddle, so you're off the hook .. well, you COULD comment on all my Christmas captions as a form of penance!

    Merry Christmas Sweetie. And for the holidays, I am actually posting a Hallmark Channel Hanukkah Movie Poster, so some people are bound to be offended! See you there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I couldn't very well let my mistake linger . . . I had to make amends, like a good girl should!

      I will get my well-paddled ass over to your blog for comments today! :)

      Delete