Sunday, December 20, 2020

TGCaption - Heavy Christmas (genderwap bisexual)

TG Captions are one of my favorite forms of storytelling. There is no narrative fluff, no extraneous details, just the hook, the twist, and the climax.


For this year's 25 Caps of Christmas event at Rachels' Haven I went with a musical theme, playing with some heavy holiday tunes that keep me smiling, but which often prompt other to look at me strangely (moreso than usual), and wrapped it up with a perspective twist that I hope amuses.

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Sally....take a well deserved break....some sweet little panties...a nice cup of hot chocolate and a big cock all for you to play with!!!

    Much Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you should mention it, Kaaren - I have a Daddy Dom now, and got some Christmas cock this week! ;)

      Delete