Sunday, May 10, 2020

TGCaption - The Bentford Wives (genderswap breeding mindcontrol)

TG Captions are one of my favorite forms of storytelling. There is no narrative fluff, no extraneous details, just the hook, the twist, and the climax.


A special caption today for all the mothers out there (and those of us who wish we could join them). I knew exactly what this story was and how it would play out, I just needed to find the right image to go with it. I loved the staging of pregnant women here, and the pastel colors of the identical tops just scream pretty, pliant, placid conformity.

Clearly, there's more to Bentford than I can capture in one caption, but I do have plans to expand on it for Father's Day, so be sure to check back then. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Definitely a lot of fun, and I can think of so many friends I'd LOVE to have this done to them! And can't wait for Father's Day to see the next round!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! As soon as I started thinking Mother's Day I knew what I wanted to do. Had to go beyond my usual sources to find the right image, and it's more text-heavy than I'd normally go with, but I love that there's a whole story there.

      Delete
  2. Sally,

    What an awesome post. You have no idea how much it touches this sissy's buttons. Maternity, pregnancy, breeding, etc....all long time fantasies of mine. Thanks so much for sharing...xox

    sissy terrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hon! I love the idea of becoming the perfect housewife, sissy or genderswapped, so I definitely get the appeal. :)

      Delete