Saturday, May 9, 2020

TGCaption - Auntie's Boys (futa feminization)

TG Captions are one of my favorite forms of storytelling. There is no narrative fluff, no extraneous details, just the hook, the twist, and the climax.


A cheeky bit of fun this week. I saw something of the boy in their faces, and some ambiguity in their smiles, and that made me wonder who was taking the photo and why.

When I was young, I always looked to my Auntie as the fun one, the wild one, and I thought about introducing her to Sally on more than one occasion, dreaming she would embrace me, take me in, and raise me as her second daughter. I never found the courage to do so, though, which turned out for the best. As I grew older, and I saw more clearly, I realized close-minded hatred runs in both her and my mother.

Ironically, though, my beloved's Auntie has met Sally on a number of occasions, even dancing with me at trashy bars, and she has been wonderfully accepting. It is a little late for adoption, but not so late that I cannot shift the fantasy.

2 comments:

  1. I think we all might have had that ONE relative. Though I think I wanted to BE my aunt more than have her do that, though BEING her daughter would have been fun too!

    And that's cool that she was able to accept Sally. Was this after you were married, or did you get to go bar-hopping with her while you were single? I kind of want to hear the whole story now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that was long after we were married. She divorced a few years ago and got a bit wild, bar hopping with us kids (LOL). Nothing but acceptance and support from her, for myself and another en femme friend who regularly comes dancing with us.

      Delete