Saturday, April 11, 2020

TGCaption - Friends and Fetishes (bondage feminization pegging femdom)

TG Captions are one of my favorite forms of storytelling. There is no narrative fluff, no extraneous details, just the hook, the twist, and the climax.


I saw the picture and I immediately thought of somebody walking in on the scene and discovering their friend in a compromising position . . . only I wanted that conversation to go a little differently than most might expect.

Speaking of ways to pass the time, my Smashwords collection is currently 60% off as part of the Authors Give Back promotion!


1 comment:

  1. I'm guessing that this might happen more than we know, especially if the guys and girls of each couple are really good friends .. though it never really happened to me! Just unlucky I guess!

    ReplyDelete