Saturday, November 16, 2019

TGCaption - Wet and Wild (genderswap transformation)

TG Captions are one of my favorite forms of storytelling. There is no narrative fluff, no extraneous details, just the hook, the twist, and the climax.


The cold and the snow have arrived way too early this year, leaving me clinging to memories of our Cuban vacation, and dreaming of how maybe the next visit could be even better.

We do not often think of it that way, but water is so powerful. It is a force of nature, quite literally, that can reshape the landscape from one turning of the tide to another. That got me to fantasizing about what else it might be able to change, and how someone facing those tides might react.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful happy ending to the story, and water should often play a role in TG stories. I know I've used scenic pictures of waterfalls and ocean waves as well, and it is something that everyone can relate to I think. Plus menstrual periods tend to be based on the times of lunar cycles, which also relates to the tides of bodies of water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I admit, I was thinking more physical/environmental aspects of water and the tides (I see a lot of shore erosion and weird holes bored through boulders over the ages), but the tidal aspect of emotions and moods was definitely in the back of my mind.

      Delete
  2. Ready to book my flight now Sally.....care to join me?
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I am more than ready! Let's go first class - we can work off the ticket upgrades on the flight home. :)

      Delete