Saturday, November 9, 2019

TGCaption - Second Chances (genderswap age-regression)

TG Captions are one of my favorite forms of storytelling. There is no narrative fluff, no extraneous details, just the hook, the twist, and the climax.


Well now, this came out far darker than I intended! Were there such a place in real life, I suspect my beloved and I would have a far happier ending together, but for some reason this resisted my attempts at a happy ending and instead led me here. 

No regrets, though - it totally works.

3 comments:

  1. OK. So it does beg the question .. what exactly would you have ordered at Second Chances .. and what would "The Beloved" have dialed up for herself. Hell, what would she have dialed up for you?

    Can't leave a set up like that and not deliver on it! Inquiring minds want to know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I think I would have requested something very similar, perhaps with a Gothic or Princess twist, and my beloved would have gone with the hunky spousal equivalent. She always talks about swapping genders when she has to deal with cramps or whatnot, so it would hardly be a stretch.

      Delete
    2. If I had a choice I'd go for a small redhead, I like being physically smaller than my wife.....oh and I'd have to be a lesbian because my wife has never expressed any interest in being a male.....not even when her strap-on is balls deep inside me!!!!
      And well....redheads have always been one of my things....among my many other things....
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete