Saturday, November 23, 2019

TGCaption - It's Just Allergies (transformation feminization)

TG Captions are one of my favorite forms of storytelling. There is no narrative fluff, no extraneous details, just the hook, the twist, and the climax.


The first of two trading captions this week, with this being my first official trade on Rachel's Haven - for the wonderful and amazing and inspirational (and hopefully blushingDee of Dee-lusions of Grandeur.

I have, of course, captioned Dee here before, but usually by pulling her into a story I already had in mind. It is an altogether different experience to write specifically for her, taking her preferences into account and creating a caption that is both personal and relevant. It was a lovely experience, helped greatly by finding the perfect photo. Absolutely gorgeous!

4 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure it would be an easy choice for me to make....I'd certainly keep getting the shots and I'm sure I'd meet someone more attuned to the new me...
    Nice back and forth...I love telling the story through dialogue...mostly because I'm crappy at descriptive writing!!!
    Also....that's going to be my mental image of Dee from now on!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I'm suffering through some kind of allergy this week (It's the end of November! What the hell!) I can certainly take refuge in this caption. Glad I got you into the Haven and working on trade captions!

    At least this swelling is pleasurable, unlike the facial stuff I endured earlier this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winter allergies? Yuck. I hope it passes soon and you are back to top form. Stay safe and be well. I hope you have some waterproof make-up. You are a treasure D.

    ReplyDelete