Saturday, November 30, 2019

TGCaption - Full-Service Beauty Salon (femdom feminization)

TG Captions are one of my favorite forms of storytelling. There is no narrative fluff, no extraneous details, just the hook, the twist, and the climax.


Another set of trade captions from Rachel's Haven this weekend, this one for Shauna Marie.

With salons and fancy dresses some of her favorite likes, I knew I had to find the right image, and this one just called out to me. There's a contrast there between hair and clothes that made me think they were only getting started, and the look on her face told me she may not have been happy about it all.

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine anyone not liking this caption. Got a bit of everything in it and it all works really well together!

    Weirdest color I had for hair was eggplant, back when my hair was almost down to my ass. Took like the entire bottle of Manic Panic, but it was worth it!

    ReplyDelete