Sunday, November 24, 2019

TGCaption - Fountain of MILF (transformation MILF shemale)

TG Captions are one of my favorite forms of storytelling. There is no narrative fluff, no extraneous details, just the hook, the twist, and the climax.


The second of my two trading captions this week, with this being the response to my first official trade on Rachel's Haven - from wendygirl, who shall forever be loved for taking my Haven virginity. :)

This one was a fun experience because not only did I write it specifically for her, taking her preferences into account, I used one of the images she requested be captioned. You would think that would limit your creativity, but I found that such structure simply encouraged me to sink deeper into the pool of her dreams. And, yes, those puns were totally intended!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Sally...why should you cater to a teenagers fantasies when it's so much more fun to make him cater to yours!!!
    Loved it!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete