Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Group fun with my Rockstar Futa by Jocelyn Saragona (futa bisexual)

The Demon Rocker Zarah is a two (soon to be three!) book series from the erotic pen of Jocelyn Saragona that penetrates the veil of urban fantasy with some over-the-top futa erotica. It is a series with well-developed characters, a real plot, and plenty of magic and mystery to accompany the erotic elements, making it a fabulous read.

Rocked by the Demon Futa introduced us to Zarah through her gig at a Santa Monica beach bar, where she fell prey to an amateur warlock and his mind control magic. Her story continues in Group fun with my Rockstar Futa, in which she introduced to Alexis - whose boyfriend has just agreed to open up their relationship - through the world of online dating!

The opening chapters make for a exciting mix of erotic details because we get to see Alexis being intimate with her boyfriend and a coworker, but it is the kinky cybersex with a dominant, horny, hungry Zarah that is the most fun. The eventual reveal of her succubus wings and futa member is a bit more subdued than in the first book, but I loved how matter-of-fact Alexis was with the whole discussion of having just spent the night with a genuine succubus!

This is a different story than the first, less horror and more romance, but plenty of drama. It is when Alexis decides Zarah would be the perfect entertainer to distinguish her company's cruise ship partners where all the story threads begin to come together, and where a workplace investigation into her 'open' affairs forces those relationships to clash. Families and spouses and coworkers all come into the picture, and threats of legal action supersede any ideas of supernatural retribution - although, this being the story that it is, a demonic presence does play into that workplace drama.

I admit, I expected the closing chapters to go in a completely different direction, but it is never a bad thing to be surprised by a story, and the final tease at the end was just delicious! Up next, I have an advance copy of Rock Star Futa Cursed on a Cruise that I have already taken a peek at, so watch for that review next week!

Hi, I'm Jocelyn. Geek, philosophia, And femme fatale. I stumbled into erotica thru a free writing session in college. Two characters insisted on getting intimate right in front of me. I wrote a few stories, shared them, and was surprised by how much people enjoyed them. My stories portray confident women and the men and women who love them. They are always plot driven. I love the college setting, and write new adult stories. Erotica helped me overcome shyness and get comfortable with my own sexuality. Hope you like it too.
@lafemmesaragona

Reviewed by Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment