Saturday, July 27, 2019

TGCaption - Big Heels to Fill (feminization bimbo wedding)

TG Captions are one of my favorite forms of storytelling. There is no narrative fluff, no extraneous details, just the hook, the twist, and the climax.


Yes, this one is kind of silly, but I did indeed have big heels to fill after Dee invited us down to her place for a little breast enlargement party, and then Sissy Kaaren organized a little intimate relaxation at her house. There was no way I could top that in terms of sexiness, so I had to go in a different direction . . .

4 comments:

  1. I was at a wedding recently, and we certainly did NOT do that for fun, though I'm sure with such a liberal bent to those getting married, I'm sure they wouldn't have minded bringing them all out for their first dances as a wife.

    Then again, those bastards don't DESERVE a fate that some people here would want for themselves. I'd make them what they hate the most and let them deal with the policies they support .. but even then, no one deserves to be treated like that!

    Wow, I got way too serious here! Let's turn them all into little girl babies and see if they can grow up right with another chance, hopefully to childless couples who would welcome them in with open arms, maybe a couple that would not have had a baby otherwise.

    The caption is probably more realistic than my thoughts though, and that's good, because it'd still be fun to do, and maybe become our weekend special thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I never said the men liked it . . . that's why we all needed to be armed. :)

      Delete
  2. A weekend spent punishing and transforming horrible little men into desirable Bimbo's sounds like fun....
    Although I'm really not good at dishing it out....I'm far more used to taking it.....maybe if one of those dominatrixes had a little spare time....
    Lovely cap Sally....as always!!!!
    I honestly don't know where you find the time!!!! But I'm really happy that you do!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look at it more like playing with dolls that actually dominating them since I'm like you and totally not comfortable dishing it out. :)

      Delete