Monday, July 8, 2019

Hung Nuns vs Hijabi Futanari by Ashe Valenti (futa lesbian erotica)

For her third erotic worship session with the well-hung futanari nuns (following Confessing and On Your Knees), Ashe Valenti introduces some new characters, new conflicts, and a new faith. At first glance, it seems a risky move, and I wondered how she was going to manage that clash of faiths, but you can rest assured there are happy endings in store for all!

Hung Nuns vs Hijabi Futanari does a lovely job of interweaving the stories of two couples and two faiths. It opens with the erotic friendship between Evelyn, the oversexed young Catholic nun from the last book, and Nora, a timid young Muslim futanari. They have been sneaking around, secretly meeting, and guiltily enjoying each other's company. Within the larger context of the overall story, it is refreshing to realize that they represent our future - two young women of different races, different faiths, and different genders, who bonded despite all their differences.

I loved how Ashe explored their relationship, making it erotic and sensual and decadent, and yet still maintaining that (almost) innocent sense of sexual discovery. The scene in Nora's bedroom, with her mother intruding, and nearly catching Evelyn in the closet, is as tense as it is comical,

Contrasting that open, loving friendship, is the intense rivalry between Sister Maria, futanari leader of the Catholic church, and Imam Farideh, futanari leader of the Muslim mosque. These are two powerful women, both kind and loving in their own way, going above and beyond for their followers (Farideh helping a woman with her pregnancy concerns is one of my favorite aspects of the story), but boldly confrontational when it comes to their duties as spiritual leaders for the community as a whole.

It is Evelyn who serves as social conscience and erotic matchmaker, and as much as I enjoyed seeing her character develop in On Your Knees, I loved watching her blossom into a future leader even more. We see her struggle with using Nora for information on the mosque, and we see her confront Maria for her efforts to wage social war with the rival faith. Beneath all the wanton sex and joyous exhibitionism, she is a woman of morals and values, and they are not confined to the dictates of one single faith.

I realize I have probably made this sound like a far heavier book than it is, but I think those themes and conflicts are important, and I love how Ashe explores them here. Rest assured that this is, first and foremost, a work of futanari erotica, and it is as glorious and delightful as you might expect. Like the first two stories, the sexual (and sensual) scenes here will have your heart racing and your panties wet. The only difference is that where the first two had a significant emotional aspect to elevate the stories above the competition, this one has an intellectual one.

For one, I am delighted with my introduction to the erotic world of Muslim women and women-only mosques, and I do hope to see more of Farideh in future stories. Hung Nuns vs Hijabi Futanari is a wonderful story, thoughtful and erotic, and one that is well worth exploring - especially if you fear it might make you uncomfortable!

About Ashe Valenti: I'm Ashe Valenti, and I live to write the most outrageous and sexy dickgirl stories you've ever read..I feel in love with the dickgirl/futanari concept in high school, and I've wanted to write exciting futa stories ever since. Nothing gives me more pleasure than crafting sexy dickgirl characters and putting them in with lusty female lovers in sexy scenarios!

I hope you enjoy reading my books as much as I enjoy writing them.

@Futanari_Writer

https://futanari-erotica.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment