Saturday, May 11, 2019

TGCaption - Love is like a box of chocolates... (feminization transformation futa)

TG Captions are one of my favorite forms of storytelling. There is no narrative fluff, no extraneous details, just the hook, the twist, and the climax.


As you may know, Chemical [se]X 2: just one more released this week, and I took a bit of a chance with my story, foregoing any gender bending to write a smoking hot story of a young gay man being coaxed from the closet with the help of some sweet aphrodisiac chocolate!

It is not the first story I had in mind, however. In fact, I had about 780 words written on a more traditional Sally Bend story before my muse pulled me away. So, consider this an exclusive bonus for chocolate lovers everywhere, the captioned version of that 'lost' tale.

4 comments:

  1. Well that is a delicious taste indeed! Wonderful inventive stuff. If that was on the 'reject' pile my brain can hardly imagine the tempting treats within the pages of this anthology - thanks for sharing. I'll be back for more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hon! Those kind of gender/role reversal concepts are always what immediately come to mind, but I wanted to do something a bit different for the anthology, a thank you tribute to Oleander Plume for inviting me into her world.

      Delete
  2. A high price but I'd say it was worth it....I wonder though....is this a permanent change....I understand him so well.....wanting to enter the world of soft femininity....but her i don't get.....I guess if she wanted to experience it once, or maybe twice, but to give up being a woman??? It wouldn't be me....that's for sure!!!!
    I guess others may see it differently....
    Anyways....another delightful and thoughtful cap Sally, I'm enjoying these weekend caps from you very much!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thought was total playtime, one-off adventure with the magic erotic chocolate, something that will fade once the sugar rush wears off. A chance for both to explore a bit, reverse roles without having to totally reverse genders.

      After all, hot wives wielding big strap-ons are sexy, but hot wives with natural strap-ons full of mancandy are even better!

      Delete