Saturday, March 2, 2019

TGCaption - Haunted by Desire (genderswap lesbian femdom)

TG Captions are one of my favorite forms of storytelling. There is no narrative fluff, no extraneous details, just the hook, the twist, and the climax.


I have always been fascinated by haunted places. Not that I believe in ghosts, but I want to believe in them. For some reason this photo put me in mind of an urban exploration, with this young woman emerging from the haunted cell, and that got me wondering who else was there, how they would react, and why they were there in the first place.

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of a ghost hunter using the paranormal to fulfill his fantasy!!!! I wonder about the ghost in that cell and how it has the power to change reality in such a dramatic way!!!!
    I have done the prison tour in a few places and I always get the malevolent vibe that they were such terrible places and if anyplace is haunted it would be these places!!!
    Like you I don't believe in ghosts.....I'd really like it if it could be proved but I haven't seen anything convincing yet....
    I mean....when I think about it....do I really want the spirit of my Grandma watching me fluff men for my wife? Or my Grandpa? Or my Mom?
    I don't think so....
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love ghost stories and haunted places. I spent 2 summers touring, photographing, and studying as many as I could for my 'big' novel. I wanted to incorporate them into the story, weave those real ghost stories into the background. I think I've come up with a pretty clever explanation for what ghosts are and why they linger . . . and it may not go well for your masturbatory moments. :)

      I plan to give the book one last polish and one last pass at professional publishers, then I'll self-publish if I don't get a bite. I need to call it done and move on. It's (pun intended) haunted me for far too long.

      Delete