Thursday, March 28, 2019

Fourplay Fetish Feature: An Interview with Miss Kaneda (GTS femdom scifi)

Welcome to the latest installment of the Fourplay Fetish Feature, which sees us dedicate 4 days to showcasing an author, a topic, or a fetish that has excited me. This time out we are indulging in the erotic world of giantesses and shrunken men/women.

Keeping things going while I am on vacation, I am delighted to introduce you to Miss Kaneda, who has graciously agreed to stop by for a chat.


♥ Thank you so much for taking the time to join us - we are so very delighted to have you! For those readers who have yet to encounter your work, can you give us a brief introduction?

I’m delighted for the chance to talk with you, so thank you for the opportunity. My work definitely focuses on the cruel aspects of size fantasy. I love exploring the minds of immensely powerful women and their helpless toys that wind up under their control or, more often, their boot.

I write a lot of shrinking content, with people being reduced to an inch or two in size, and my obsession with gorgeous shoes comes through often in my work. I love creating ruthlessly cruel women who abuse and dehumanize others, and frequently that involves seeing their playthings snuffed out with a twist of a designer platform pump.

I also write same-size dominance stories, still with a focus on shoe worship, trampling and crush, and the occasional giantess story when the mood strikes.

♥ How did you first get exposed to the macro/micro world? Were there old memories of sci-fi movies or cartoons that you fetishized, or was your introduction more direct?

I honestly can’t say where it came from for me because it’s been a true life-long obsession. As a preschooler I spent time alone in my basement pretending to be a giant, stomping on Matchbox cars and drawing pictures of giant feet crushing anything from cars to planets. I do have a specific memory of the original Ghostbusters game on the Commodore64--being fascinated by the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man stomping buildings to ruin and stepping on people as my earliest size media memory, but from that point on I was enchanted by any depiction of something big stepping on something small.

I loved stomping beetles and swatting flies until I was old enough to experience overwhelming guilt, and as an adolescent I started discovering crush videos, femdom sites and giantess collages. From there it was a long and winding road before I started writing my fantasies and became a giantess myself.

♥ For some readers, the appeal seems to be in the size contrast itself. For others, it is in the power exchange. Some look to the genre for arousal, some for horror, and others for both. What is the primary appeal for you, as an author?

My take on size fantasy is absolutely and completely about power. Stepping on someone is in general the purest display of dominance, but turning that person from a full-grown, equal human being to an inch-tall little thing takes that to the most extreme extension. With that kind of power, it becomes almost easy to dehumanize others. They become objects, disposable things to use and discard.

I love the unabashed wickedness of an unstoppable sadist. With such power, it doesn’t matter how cruel one can be. They’re so far beneath her that tormenting and crushing them is easy. That they have thoughts and feelings, families and friends only makes it more delicious that their entire lives are erased for a moment of pleasure as their bodies are smeared under a lovely boot.

♥ Since we're talking the imaginative side of erotica, is there a personal fetish or a fantasy that you have yet to explore? Somewhere, maybe, you fear to go in your stories?

I don’t tend to hold back much in my writing, as the more vicious and cruel my characters are, the more I generally enjoy them. I’ve pushed the envelope a few times in stories like “Sundays” and “Disposable” where I’ve showcased entire shrunken families being tortured and smashed, but there’s nothing that I’m really into that I haven’t tried out.


Kind of an adjacent answer might be that I really do shy away from nudity and overt sexual acts. I’m extremely attached to clothing and style, and my shoe fetish really is overwhelmingly powerful. Part of it is that I really do find a gorgeous pair of socks or some stylish heels far more erotic than any body parts, but also as a trans woman that’s only been out for a few years, I feel like some part of me really connects fashion with identity and I definitely developed a lifelong passion for style and dress.

♥ With reviews so crucial to generating exposure, what are some of the weirdest or most wonderful reactions you’ve had from readers?

I take a bit of perverse joy in the rare DeviantArt comment expressing horrified outrage over my merciless characters’ actions, but I think the best reviews are the ones that praise my work for its literary value beyond just the fetish content. I try to create work that’s compelling on its own with a measure of emotional investment to give readers something to connect with, and when that works out I’m delighted.

My favorite experiences have been when someone that I might have roleplayed with in a chat somewhere a decade ago finds my work for the first time and realizes who I am. That’s happened two or three times and it’s a really fun feeling.

♥ Is there an author within the genre who inspires you? A mentor, perhaps, or even just a friend you love to read?

I spent a lot of time in places like GiantessCity and Eka’s Portal chatting and roleplaying, and the friendships I developed with writers like EmmaGear and Tinyone234 honestly gave me the direct motivation and inspiration to start writing on my own. I credit the two of them specifically with convincing me I had it in me to create fiction, and I’ll forever appreciate them both.

I’ve since had the chance to meet so many amazing content creators through SizeCon, and I have to call out Aborigen and Taedis. Both have such an incredible, professional outlook on writing and while there are many that I admire, I love what these two do. Aborigen does a ton of work to better those around him in the size community and I adore the deep immersion he creates in the fantasy, and I have never felt more emotionally gripped by a piece of size fiction than I have been each and every time I read Taedis’s work.

♥ Finally, before we let you go, what can readers look forward to seeing from you next?

I started a Patreon last year and right now I’m putting out at least a couple bits of short fiction every month there. I’ve also just recently begun creating some video content, sharing at least one crush clip each month as well.

For bigger works, I’d like to edit and publish, of all things, the Pokemon fanfiction I wrote years ago. I also have both a slow-shrinking novel and a high-school romance (with plenty of domination and shrinking) each about half-done, but it’s probably a stretch to say those are coming anytime soon.

♥ Thanks so much for stopping by - I look forward to reading some of your work when I get back from vacation!


About Miss Kaneda: Miss Kaneda is a lifelong obsessive lover of size fantasies and an avid giantess, crush, footwear and domination fetishist. From early childhood fantasies of towering over model cars and buildings and crushing them beneath her shoes to the more mature, detailed, sadistic dreams of grinding helpless tiny victims beneath her toes, such thoughts suffuse much of her waking moments..

@MissKaneda
webhttps://misskaneda.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment