Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Fourplay Fetish Feature: An Interview with Alison Osias (GTS femdom lesbian erotica)

Welcome to the latest installment of the Fourplay Fetish Feature, which sees us dedicate 4 days to showcasing an author, a topic, or a fetish that has excited me. This time out we are indulging in the erotic world of giantesses and shrunken men/women.

This morning I am delighted to introduce you to Alison Osias, who has graciously agreed to stop by for a chat.


♥ Thank you so much for taking the time to join us - we are so very delighted to have you! For those readers who have yet to encounter your work, can you give us a brief introduction?

Hello! I am a fantasy and sci-fi erotica author that writes lesbian and futa stories to explore a variety of fetishes.

♥ How did you first get exposed to the macro/micro world? Were there old memories of sci-fi movies or cartoons that you fetishized, or was your introduction more direct?

I've always had a size-interest and understood my giantess fixation very early into my sexual exploration.

♥ For some readers, the appeal seems to be in the size contrast itself. For others, it is in the power exchange. Some look to the genre for arousal, some for horror, and others for both. What is the primary appeal for you, as an author?

The primary appeal for me is the sense of enormous and protective closeness that you get from the tiny perspective. I like the idea of a character gradually becoming comfortable as their larger companion learns to handle them more adeptly, and they both learn how to pleasure each other.

♥ Since we're talking the imaginative side of erotica, is there a personal fetish or a fantasy that you have yet to explore? Somewhere, maybe, you fear to go in your stories?

In the future, I really hope to explore much more story driven erotica, with gradual romance and intense emotional themes. I have been intimidated about doing such long-form works but I hope to as my skills and interests develop with the writing.

♥ With reviews so crucial to generating exposure, what are some of the weirdest or most wonderful reactions you’ve had from readers?

I love all the reviews I get. I am a very experimental writer, and so often I can't help but agree to the critiques. I laughed aloud when someone referred to one of my stories as being 'deplorable trash' as it brought into perspective how something can be hot to one person but bewilderingly unappealing to another person, depending on what their fetishes are.

♥ Is there an author within the genre who inspires you? A mentor, perhaps, or even just a friend you love to read?

An author that inspires my fantasy storytelling is George R. R. Martin, because I'm a big fan of a Song of Ice and Fire. Even in my eroticas I want every character to feel real in some sense, like their actions tell of a world larger than what we see. I hope to write more of this kind of fantasy story as I explore more longform works.

♥ Finally, before we let you go, what can readers look forward to seeing from you next?

I hope readers will continue to check in on my giantess series that began with Lair of the Dragoness - I intend to have two sequels at least.

♥ Thanks so much for stopping by - looking forward to sharing some reviews this afternoon!


About Alison Osias: Alison Osias is an author of Lesbian and Futa erotica that writes sexy and creative stories in the science fiction and fantasy genres. She is twenty-three years of age and lives in the Seattle area. Hobbies such as creative writing and text-based Role-Play inspired her to create and publish romantic works.

@AlisonOErotica

No comments:

Post a Comment