Sunday, January 20, 2019

TGCaption - Self-Improvement: Part Two(feminization bisexual NSFW)

TG Captions are one of my favorite forms of storytelling. There is no narrative fluff, no extraneous details, just the hook, the twist, and the climax.




I did this weekend's 4-panel caption story for a contest with the theme of improvement. I love contests like this because they give me the chance to play with some more explicit images, and to take the story deep down the NSFW rabbit hole. The images themselves are not of a set, but I think the models look similar enough to transition the hubby through my naughty fantasy.

2 comments:

  1. Bravo!!!! The fall of an embezzler from boss to bimbo....I loved it....I like to think of all the bosses I had, back when I was working, going down this path and it makes me smile!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had a lot of fun with the fantasy . . . not that I would ever steal, but I can sympathize with the need to obey your Mistress, and bimbo secretary would be a way better job. Why have all the stress and responsibility when you can just be sexy and sweet?

      Delete