Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Happy Book Birthday to Alpha Surrender & Alpha Transformation!

Wow, how times flies! It was one year ago today that my twinned novellas of post-apocalyptic erotic horror hit the shelves.


One of the most dangerous questions a writer can ask of themselves is "what if?" but that is precisely what gave rise to Alpha Surrender and Alpha Transformation.

Alpha Transformation is the kind of story that most readers would expect of me, with an Alpha male’s love for his transsexual wife leading to an act of surrender that will change them both. This one features futa-on-male monster domination and some creative gender bending.

Alpha Transformation is a post-apocalyptic TG story of erotic love and submission. It is available as a stand-alone purchase from Smashwords.


I won’t tell you which story came first, but I will tell you is that, gender differences aside, they remain the same story at heart, with the same theme of an Alpha male surrendering his sense of self in an intimate act of pure, heartfelt love.

Alpha Surrender is a story I am extremely excited about, with an Alpha male’s love for his husband leading to an act of surrender that will change not just their future together, but his very self. This one features male-on-male monster domination and some inventive scenes of erotic submission.

Alpha Surrender is a post-apocalyptic m/m story of erotic love and submission. It is available as a stand-alone purchase from Smashwords.


Writing these stories in parallel made both stories stronger, and I think - I hope - the experience has made me a better writer. I hope you enjoy.

Both titles are available as a bundled edition from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment