Sunday, August 19, 2018

#TGCaption - Belonging (#femdom #feminization #bondage)

TG Captions are one of my favorite forms of storytelling. There is no narrative fluff, no extraneous details, just the hook, the twist, and the climax.


I have been in a foul mood lately - overwhelmed, anxious, and depressed - but this blog, these books, and this community are what keep me going. So, rather than wallow in self-pity, I thought I would indulge in a little wish-fulfillment this weekend and dream of what might be . . . 

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that, sweetie! Making a caption for yourself can feel really indulgent, the Internet equivalent of a hot bubble bath. So break out some metaphorical candles and soak away those problems!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dee. I think yesterday's caption was the better of my self-indulgent wallowing, really hitting the emotions hard, but the fantasy here is fun too.

      Delete