Thursday, November 30, 2017

My Boyfriend’s New “Girlfriend” by Lee Clarkson

I have to admit, I was a little unsure about My Boyfriend’s New “Girlfriend” at first. "Girlfriend" in quotes? The "f/mm" and "gay" story tags? The early "Mia was in fact a he" reference? It all seemed so crass and insensitive, a story that threatened to fetishize the transgender condition. Had it been any other author, I likely would have passed, but I have had my eye on Lee Clarkson for a while now, so I kept on reading.

I am glad I did.

This was a surprisingly well-written story of a young man, his girlfriend, and her her best friend from work. Blaine and Linda have been playing with the idea of a threesome for some time now, and Mia may just be their perfect partner. Blaine has had a serious crush on her, and Linda is eager to see how he reacts to her secret.

The initial seduction and foreplay is hot, a sensual tease that gets all three parties in the mood. I loved the way Linda took control of the situation, guiding Blaine to precisely the move she wants. Mia is eager to play along, and her blend of innocence, sweetness, and uninhibited sexuality is delightful. The eventual reveal of her gender transition is actually tasteful and erotic, subtly done in such a way that it is entirely natural for Blaine to cross some erotic boundaries.

In the end, My Boyfriend’s New “Girlfriend” was precisely the story I had hoped it might be, dispelling those initial reservations. I am looking forward to more of Lee's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment