Monday, November 20, 2017

Futa Dojo: Futanari Denial Training by Kella Z. Driel (#futa #erotica #bdsm)

I like to consider myself to be reasonably athletic and in pretty decent shape. I hit the gym a couple of times a week to work my belly, butt, and legs, and then read for a half hour while I do the reclining bike. I wish I could do more, push myself harder, but self-discipline is something of a challenge for me.

Having said that, my pitiful little challenges have nothing on poor Tomoka. Not only is she a well-hung and perpetually-aroused, but she is training in the art of futahimedo, the legendary futanari fighting style, at the Futa Dojo. And, as if that were not challenge enough, it appears Kella Z. Driel is a cruel taskmistress indeed, for Tomoka has been designated for Futanari Denial Training!

This was such fun, a real tease-and-denial story, complete with erotic bondage. Tomoka spends most of the story tied up and in chastity, while her fellow students poke, prod, stoke, and slap her with their hard, glistening futa members. The idea is to push her arousal to the extremes, to force her beyond her limits, in what I guess could be called mental edging, since her own member cannot actually touched.

As for what it is all leading up to, what the goal of such training might be? Well, you will have to discover that for yourself, but there is a narrative climax here that I absolutely adored, and a sexual climax that still has me breathing heavy. An oddly intimate little story, tightly focused, and focused more on the tease than release, it will make you wish for some Futa Dojo training of your own.

Seriously, if Fang Li ran my gym, I would be in such good shape! :)
Kella Z. Driel is a top-selling author of transgender, lesbian and other erotic romance. Her stories range from contemporary college campuses to the mythological past and a thundering, awestruck future. Her tagline is “transgressive romance for a kinky world” and it shows in each new release.

https://kellazdriel.wordpress.com/

@kellazdriel


No comments:

Post a Comment