Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Bitch by Mistress Jessica (#femdom #feminization #bisexual #pegging)

Although it definitely crosses a few 'ick' lines for me, Bitch was a surprisingly powerful, sexy read of female domination and forced feminization. I quite liked the process of seduction, breaking, and conditioning here, and must give Mistress Jessica full credit for writing a story that gets as deep into your head as it does your panties.

Pete is a married man who has enjoyed some extramarital dalliances with professional Dominatrices, but who has no idea what it truly means to submit. When a beautiful ex-employee half his age gets him to confess to his experiences with being feminized and pegged, she invites him back to her specially equipped dungeon, fully intending to make him her Bitch. The poor man has no idea what he is in for, but all of his deepest, darkest, most depraved desires are about to come true.

Let me dispense with the 'ick' items before I move onto what I enjoyed about this. For one, the use of poppers here is so heavy and so constant, I was surprised Pete that survived. Second, there are several scenes of Pete being used as a human urinal, and that just turns me right off. Third, and maybe this is just a part of the scene that I am too timid to enjoy, the emphasis on associating pleasure with pain kind of irks me, especially when it approaches what I would consider to be abuse.

As for what I enjoyed, the psychological aspects here are superb. I loved how Mistress Rachel & Mistress Claire get Pete to slowly admit to his past experiences, before deconstructing them to make him realize what he truly enjoyed about each. The way his submission builds is wonderful, and even if it is a bit quick, that is a minor quibble. The bondage elements were exquisite, with some really novel restraints and equipment used, and the array of sexual toys was mind boggling. Sexually, I loved how the Mistresses used chastity to disconnect Pete from his manhood, ultimately leading him to the holy grail of his first sissygasm, before introducing him to his first men. The finale is rather messy, and that is just how I like it.

Bitch was a good introduction to the world of Mistress Jessica, and I can honestly say the positives outweighed the 'ick' factor enough that I am eager to read more.


No comments:

Post a Comment